The One Thing Any Home Can't Do Without

The One Thing Any Home Can't Do Without
Find Out How Our Team Can Energize You!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Formal Welcome To PPL Territory Customers And Consultants

After going through my information about the rates in the Pennsylvania Power and Light Territory's rates I had noticed I had overlooked something. How could I overlook such a great benefit to potential Ambit Energy Customers in the PPL Area. Ambit Energy ranked about average with all the other companies listed variable rates in PaPowerSwitch.com. What I did not factor in is the Great unadvertised Keystone Select One Year Term Plan at 7.9 cents per kilowatt-hour. What a genius idea letting only consultants offer this rate to our new PPL Customers.

So here is my offer to PPL Customers! You can call me @ (484) 868-2588 or e-mail me @ bwscottenergizingyou@yahoo.com to get more information.

You can Go To Join Ambit and get that great rate and get other great benefits by Clicking Here!

Or! You can go to the Customer Page of this blog and find out more about Ambit Energy by Clicking Here!

With Rates this low maybe it may be your turn to be an Ambit Energy Consultant and get off to a great start by offing your friends, family and associations this great rate and teach others to do the same. Energy Deregulation is going to happen only once in our lifetime so do not miss this great opportunity.

To find out more go to the Consultant Page by Clicking Here!

Remember my phone is always open to anyone wanting to know more about Ambit Energy!
Phone (484) 868-2588
E-mail - bwscottenergizingyou@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment