The One Thing Any Home Can't Do Without

The One Thing Any Home Can't Do Without
Find Out How Our Team Can Energize You!

Friday, July 29, 2011

If We Need To Convince You No One Will Benefit!


Once and a while you have to do something in appreciation for you loyal readers. I am very pleased with the many return readers that come and read this blog. Week by week I seem to be able to come up with new content on the experiences of being Ambit Energy Consultant. Whether you are a consultant or customer of Ambit Energy, you are researching to become a consultant of Ambit Energy or as in the last post (July 14, 2011) you are the competition I am pleased I have something to offer you.

When it comes to blogging content is king. I know I have made some mistakes in this blog but there are some great and some comical posts. This is a tough season  for marketing but it has been successful for this blog as its readership has increased nicely over the last two months. Content is king and it is not always about the pitch, it is about being honest with your content. For some readers it is the Content, Headline or Home Page they read on this page, others simply read and view the videos on the customer or consultant page. I do have to say my favorite people are the ones that read the Headline (Home) Page. You are the ones that will inspire me to keep on bringing you good content and you are the backbone of this blog.

If you go back and look at some of the past posts you will see some mistakes. Oh Well! What you have is the product of an ambitious consultant like many others in direct marketing. During that time I have learned to relax that a bit and give you a chance to get to know me. My first video was not my best moment in blogging but I was inspired after being out at a flea market all day just talking with people about Ambit Energy when that video just came into my head. I will soon be updating that video with a rehearsed version and move that one to a bloopers section of the Smart Start Training for its resting place in the Laughter Hall of Fame. For now it will stay where it is but unlike the other content which will stay where it is that video will be the only thing I will move.

As far as the Smart Start Training we will be adding a fifth page to include Social Marketing when I get back to it and do more of it myself. When I get back to serious social marketing I promote this blog and some others I am working on. I have one I am just launching and another I have brought out of the archives. I will be promoting through Twitter and Facebook starting next month. For all you fellow marketers become a follower this should be a great ride through the fall. Go to Twitter and become a follower by going to bwscott4ambit, where every time I update one of my blogs you will know through Twitter. You can also sign up on the Smart Start Training e-mail list or I am or finally there is an email list through Google and Feed Burner that will only update you when I update this blog. If you want to update yourself there is the good old fashioned bookmark this page. These are all good ways to keep up with this blog. Remember you can always go to my other blogs by clicking on my profile and the other blogs I have visible are listed there.

For me blogging has become a good pastime and not only a vehicle for sales. I know that you are going to think what am I blogging for if it is not to promote or refer?

There is a simple but easy philosophy with websites and blogs. Think of them as a big department store. You look at them to see the products and services get information about the products and services. If people like what they see they will buy that product. If people want more information they may go to another resource. So many people walk into a particular store every day a large percentage of them walk out without purchasing anything. That is the way a blog or website is. This blog lets you see what I have to offer. Some people keep on coming back and some do not. But I will get to what I really need to say is. If you really like what you see contact me but it will not do either one of us any good if I chase you down if Ambit Energy is not what you wanted as a customer or a consultant. I have decided that with this blog I am in the energy referral business. Referring customers and consultants to Ambit Energy, and I am not in the chasing customers and consultants business. It is up to you if you would like me to help you to become a customer or a consultant with Ambit Energy and it is not up to me.

Take the time to click around this blog. I will be more than glad to help you with your wants and needs. If you are not sure you can always come back. If I helped and you did not sign up with me I am glad I was here to help. On the other hand if I can help you, get sign up on the Smart Start Training e-mail list, contact me by e-mail  blaine@bwscottenergizingyou.com or by phone (484) 868-2588.

Thank you for being a reader of The One Thing Any Home Can't Do Without


For More fun and informative video from Go Daddy's CEO
Bob Parsons Click Here!




No comments:

Post a Comment